My tree My tree

Not bad, you should add a preloader to get it running smooth, keep at it!

The Biscuit Song The Biscuit Song

terrible

Twick o Tweat 2 Twick o Tweat 2

Good, quick animation.

BAF: Bricks Are Do Stuff BAF: Bricks Are Do Stuff

Nice

Nice vid, good art, different from the usual bleck, funny enough, short and mindless but well executed.

Gerkinman responds:

Im glad you found it refreshing :)

Jacob s.t.a.b. ep.2 part1 Jacob s.t.a.b. ep.2 part1

Not bad

Started out slow, but it grew on me, the art is a bit sloppy, but the animation is smooth and the writing is funny. Good Job, will look for the second part.

mecagir responds:

thanks I'm glad you think so, the art will improve a bit in the next episode and I'm glad you like the animation!

Axe Short Axe Short

tooooo many buttons

just have dialog, dont make it work. good luck, keep workin'

TBA -Heroes vs Villains TBA -Heroes vs Villains

Nice Animation

I didnt like all the buttons at the start, and I would have loved real dialog but the animation was great, smooth, vibrant, good work.

Comick responds:

Sorry about the buttons, I just wanted to give some back-story beforehand and show the art I drew for the contest too. Maybe next time I'll use the Space bar or something ^^; Thanks for watching it!

A bus stop thing A bus stop thing

well

good writing, shit art. It was very entertaining, but not fun to watch. I actually liked it, which makes me want to enjoy the art, i suggest spending as much time in the art as coming up with the jokes. It really was funny, just bad art. find a partner who gives a crap about what they produce and you got a winner.

AwesomenessRob responds:

eh, like I said I'm a shit animator XD I mainly like writing more then anything.

Heroes Heroes

Might be good

I may have enjoyed this, but I couldnt read a word of the chicken scratch discriptions so I didnt bother. I would suggest writing title screens in a coherant language. The art looked good otherwise.

KillerKandyKorn responds:

i deleted the chicken scratch

Vampires_test Vampires_test

nice

very good animation, needs sounds, bad,...
i liked though, will watch for more